The perfect bathroom mirror can brighten your space and make it more inviting. Check out our best, top, and newest bathroom mirror projects to find what you need. Hometalk has you covered with videos and slideshows of beautiful bathroom mirrors.
Tips for Bathroom Mirrors:
- Get the perfect position, Pick where to put your mirror in order to get the maximum effect. Over the sink is most common, with the exact height a matter of taste.
- Choose whether a frame is needed, Add a frame if you want to get a unique mirror. Don’t feel restricted to plain mirrors when you can get creative and design your own frame.
- Add lighting for more impact, Find the right lighting to add a special touch. Choose a mirror with built-in lights or add your own lighting above or beside it.
- Decide how big a mirror you want, Pick the perfect size of mirror. It needs to fit with the room and also be big enough to be useful. Bigger mirrors can be a real focal point.
- Think about several mirrors, Go for a wall of mirrors if you want a bold, bright look. Not everyone likes this idea, so think about whether this is right for you.